Fire tragedies happen to anyone at any time unexpectedly. When you find yourself in such incidents, know what measures to take and save yourself
When you are faced with such emergencies, your mind gets blocked instantly. In some cases, many even are unconscious as it happens.
So, Prana FM highlights important tips you can follow when you experience fire tragedy. Instead of panicking and reacting without thinking, rather do;
- Focus on getting help, that should be the first thing you do
- While waiting for help, apply the first-aid rule if needed
- Try to not “PANIC”, so you can save anything that needs to be saved
- In a case of injuries, do not use anything that contains acid
In fire tragedies, fatalities are bound to happen whether we like it or not. Those are some of the fire tragedies that should be expected in our lives.
However, what matters is how you will handle the situation of losing your loved ones.
On the other hand, let’s start by defining the cause of the fire in some cases. Bear in mind that there are different kinds of causes, namely;
- Cause of fatal fire – the fatal ones are mostly caused by smoking while exhausted or sleepy. Chances of falling asleep are high, don’t take the chance
- Household fire – these ones are caused by electrical household appliances, unattended cooking, and some kids playing lighters
- Office space fire – people smoke at offices, there have electrical appliances at any offices and extension cords
We can never stop a fire from taking place, but however, we can try to take precautions measures to minimize the chances of it happening.
Unfortunately, many lives have been lost because of fire, so check heating sources that could trigger fire regularly, maintain all your cords, and keep your extinguisher close by.